Whether it’s a condominium in Eastmark, or a single-family house in Dobson Ranch, purchasing a home is the biggest financial transaction most people will make during their lives. Make sure that it, and everything you put inside of it, is properly protected with homeowners insurance. With the right home insurance, you can feel good about knowing that if your house is damaged or your property is stolen, you’re covered for the proper repairs or replacements.
What Does a Homeowners Insurance Policy Cover?
- Dwelling Coverage – Pays for costs associated with repairing or replacing your home if it is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss.
- Personal Property Coverage – Protects you financially from the loss of personal belongings by way of a weather related loss, a fire, or if it is stolen.
- Other Structures Coverage – This will cover the cost to repair or replace other structures on your property, such as garages, barns, sheds, boat storage structures, fences, and more.
- Personal Liability Coverage – In the event that someone is harmed or killed on your property, this coverage could help you pay for penalties and lawsuits if you are found to be at fault.
- Additional Living Expenses Coverage – If you can’t live in your home while it is being repaired or replaced due to a covered loss, this coverage will pay for necessities such as housing, food and other daily essentials.
Homeowners insurance policies come in many forms, Imes Insurance also offers coverage for:
- Renters Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Manufactured Home Insurance
Contact Us for Your Free Personal Insurance Quote
Whether you own or rent, Imes Insurance Associates works with you to determine the best home insurance policy for your budget and needs. Additionally, you can save money by bundling your homeowners insurance with automobile insurance, business insurance, and other policies. Contact us to get a free home insurance quote started today.