When you own a business, insurance is incredibly important for protecting your assets and ensuring your ability to generate revenue. If your business is damaged or you are sued, your operations may be interrupted. Protect your livelihood and your employees with business insurance from Imes Insurance Associates.
There are many different types of commercial insurance coverage. Some you will need, others you may not, depending on the type of business you own and how many employees you have.
Let us help you properly insure your business. Imes Insurance Associates offers a range of business insurance options to suit your needs, including:
- General Liability – This type of coverage provides both defense costs and related damages if you, your employees, or your products or services cause damages to a third party. Every business owner’s insurance program should have liability insurance. That even includes businesses that are operated out of the home.
- Professional Liability (E&O) – Known as Errors and Omissions Insurance, this coverage provides defense and damages for improperly rendering or failing to provide professional services. Professionals such as accountants, hair salons, independent consultants, lawyers, and real estate agents should have E&O insurance.
- Property – In the case of fire, vandalism or theft, this protects your business property, including the building, grounds, computers, office equipment, inventory, tools and more. This coverage may also include business interruption and loss of earning insurance to protect your income should the business have to close for repairs.
- Workers’ Compensation – Workers’ compensation insurance protects you and your business from legal problems that can result from job site injuries that occur with your employees. Workers compensation will replace wages and offer medical benefits to workers who are injured on the job. It’s required by law for employers that meet specific requirements.
- Commercial Business Auto – This type of insurance protects business vehicles, such as SUVs, vans and trucks from damage and collisions. You can insure your work vehicles, whether they are used to carry employees, products or equipment. If your business doesn’t own vehicles, but employees drive their cars while performing company business, a non-owned auto liability policy will protect the company if an employee has inadequate coverage or no coverage at all.
Protect Your Business with Commercial Insurance
You’ve worked hard to build your business, you should protect it as well. After all, your business is likely not only your only income, but also that of your employees. At Imes Insurance Associates, we have experienced commercial insurance agents who are ready to help you choose a policy that will protect your business from accidents and other disasters. A well designed insurance program can help you rest easy knowing your business’s insurance needs have been carefully accommodated.
Contact Imes Insurance Associates for your free business insurance quote. In addition to helping you find the right business insurance, we can assist you with bundling your auto, homeowners, and other policies and save you money. Call us today to get your free quote started.