Imes Insurance Associates is committed to helping you find the right auto insurance policy to meet your coverage needs and budget. We have deep knowledge and experience regarding the risks facing drivers who live in Mesa, Scottsdale, and the Greater Phoenix Valley, and the potential costs of a loss. Working with a dependable insurance agency can make a huge difference in the final results, should you ever need to file a claim.
Discounts & Bundles for Savings
Imes Insurance Associates offer a variety of policies from which to choose, and discounts are available when you bundle your car insurance with other policies such as your homeowners’ insurance. Other discounts may include a multi-car discount, good driver discount, good student discount, and a safety equipment discount for having such features as airbags.
Auto Insurance Major Coverage
While all auto insurance policies may be different based on the coverage you need, some of the major coverages are required by state law. Consider the following coverage listed below:
- Collision Coverage – A policy with collision coverage will pay for repairs or replacement of your vehicle after a collision. The insurance company representing the party at fault for the accident is responsible for the damage to a vehicle. Your share of any loss is determined by the deductible you carry. The higher your deductible, the less you’ll pay for this coverage.
- Comprehensive Coverage – There are other types of accidents that are not collision-related. Comprehensive insurance insures for losses related to things like hitting a deer, hail damage, vandalism, and engine fires. As with Collision coverage, you have a choice of deductibles to choose from.
- Bodily Injury Coverage – This component of your auto insurance policy may be the most important part as typical losses that Bodily Injury covers are generally more than any other type of loss. This coverage will pay compensation to others (up to your policy limits), for bodily injury or death due to an auto accident for which you are at fault. Liabilities that may be paid by this coverage include medical bills, loss of income, and other losses.
- Property Damage – As you might have guessed, this part of an insurance policy pays for property damage due to an accident for which you are responsible. Typically, this coverage will pay for damage to another vehicle, a home, a fence, a business, and similar structures.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist – Though it is against the law to drive without state minimum insurance coverage, some irresponsible people still do. This could put you in a bind if they cause an accident that causes damages, injury or even death to you or your passengers. Additionally, there are some drivers who have insurance, but not enough coverage. In either situation, carrying Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist coverage, otherwise known as UI/UIM, would pay for damage to you, your passengers, or your vehicle.
Contact Us for Your No Obligation Auto Insurance Quote
Request an appointment for a consultation with one of our agents. We’ll be glad to answer any questions you might have and help you find the right coverage at a fair price. Contact us today to get started!